μPLibrary is an helper library composed of managed drivers for common hardware that you can interface to your .Net Micro Framework board and some other useful components.
- Managed Drivers :
- Lcd : class for compatible Hitachi HD4478U controller LCD display using GPIO provider or ShiftRegister provider
- ShiftRegister74HC595 : class for shift register NXP 74HC595
- Pir : class for Passive Infrared Sensor (for motion detect)
- Ultrasonic : class for Ultrasonic Sensor (for object distance measurement)
- TMP102 : class for Texas Instruments low power digital temperature sensor TMP102
- DS1307 : class for Maxim RTC (Real Time Clock) device
- SHT1X : class for SHTX1X temperature and humidity sensor
- Anemometer : class for a generic anemometer
- Utility : class with some utility methods
- Encoder : class for Base64 encoding
- Ddns : some classes that build a software component for Dynamic DNS service provider functionality (No-IP and DynDns supported)
- Smtp : some classes that build a software component for sending emails via SMTP server
- Wol : class that implements Wake On LAN functionality
- Http : HttpClient for connecting to HTTP server. It's usefull for RESTful services connection.
- Internet Of Things
The project is also available as package on Nuget
here but you can download it from Visual Studio, using Nuget Package Manager.